NEWS, 4/16/14: The following leadership positions for the Online Education Initiative have been posted on the Foothill-De Anza District Human Resources website:
- Chief Academic Officer
- Chief Student Services Officer
- Director of Strategic Planning and Operations
These positions will be open until filled with the first review of applications beginning on May 27th.
- The Executive Director position also remains open until filled.
NEWS, 4/10/14: The California Community Colleges Online Education Initiative Town Hall at Campus Technology Forum
The California Community Colleges Online Education Initiative held its first statewide informational town hall at the Campus Technology Forum 2014 on April 9. The town hall was created to inform community college administration and technology leadership about this important initiative. View the archive of this event by clicking on the links below:
- Town Hall Part 1: Advancing Technology for California's Community College Students
- Town Hall Part 2: The California Community Colleges Online Education Initiative
- Closing Keynote: Ellen Wagner, Partner and Senior Analyst for Sage Road Solutions, LLC
NEWS, 4/3/14: California Community Colleges Online Education Initiative, Update #1: Joe Moreau, OEI Executive Sponsor and Vice Chancellor of IT at Foothill-De Anza District.
NEWS, 4/3/14: Watch Joe Moreau's overview of the
California Community Colleges Online Education Initiative
during the 20 Million Minds conference earlier this year.
NEWS, 2/26/14: California Community Colleges Joining Forces for Online Success, By David Raths, Campus Technology Magazine.
This website will provide general information to the public about the progress of the initiative. It also serves as the primary source of information for California Community Colleges faculty, staff, and administrators.
- Last Updated: 16 April 2014